Latest posts by EileenDreams (see all)
- Single Female in Mexico. Is She Nuts? Part 3 - April 8, 2017
- Single, Female, and Safe in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, Part 2 - April 6, 2017
- Is It Safe to Travel to Mexico by Yourself? - April 5, 2017
Start by printing this .pdf:happy Easter
For Easter I like to make table decorations so I have included a template that you can print out and punch with a 1 3/8inch punch.
1. Print on card stock with an Easter pattern on one side to make it really easy or copy my template and add your dinner guests names to it and use as place markers for your table.
2. Punch out with an 1 3/8 inch punch.
3. Punch the circle with a 1/4 inch or 1/8 inch punch depending on the ribbon you will use.
4. Decorate and fill small boxes with Easter treats, then add your name tags and put on your table.
Now isn’t that pretty and easy?
Ok I know this is old but I get a kick out of it every year. Happy Easter 🙂