Maximize Your Instagram Account
How To Maximize Your Instagram Account to Grow Your Business
Take Time to Set Up a Compelling Business or Creator Profile.
- Always consider your branding first.
- Does this make you recognizable?
- Choose a search engine-friendly username.
- Using numbers to create a username is generally a red flag and not advised.
- Is it recognizable and memorable?
- Write a compelling bio.
- Use a slogan or tag line.
- Optimize your bio by using all 150 characters.
- Consider appropriate emojis for leftover space.
- Make it perfectly clear what you offer.
- Consider using a link tree.
- Use a quality profile photo or logo image.
- Make it consistent across platforms so there is no question who you are.
- If there is text, you should be able to read it in the tiny space.
Offer Shareworthy Value Content.
- Post like you are talking to your favourite Uncle and ideal client. Keep content fresh, interesting, and entertaining by using a variety of:
- Live stories
- Always use:
- Tag yourself by @mention.
- Photos and content that you are proud of.
- Only tag businesses when it is relevant, otherwise it is spammy.
- Don’t forget to add music.
- Post consistently.
- Use a consistent “voice” and schedule and stick to it.
- Engage with your audience.
- Make thoughtful and kind comments.
- “Like” posts that resonate with you and your brand identity.
- Follow accounts you genuinely like.
- Link your Instagram and share the feed on your website.
- Keep an eye on your grid.
- Analyze your results.
- Read your Insights to learn what works, but don’t obsess over them.
- Be real.
- Follow accounts that you genuinely like.
- Never fall for buying likes or trade like for like.
- Block anyone or anything that feels icky or not genuine.
- Always remember that there is a real person at the other end of your post or comment.
If you have any questions about this please email me at email@example.com